Thursday, February 07, 2008

1st day of daycare

Jayce's 1st day of daycare was yesterday. We all did amazing well dropping him off. He was very excited about new toys and didn't care when we left. I called around noon and he was doing ok but a little off schedule and not sleeping well. That is when I felt bad...but I need to keep in mind that it took me a while to figure the little guy out so I hve to expect some rough roads ahead. But I guess by the end of the day he was sleeping like a champ as he was so exhausted by all the activity. He was Mr. Curious of all the other babies and spent a lot of time just staring at them. But surprisingly he is very sensitive to noise and when the other kids banged their toys he'd start to cry. I guess our house is pretty quiet, but he's never really been sensitive to loud noise...Rosie barking...or parties..or sneezes..so who knows, probably just a new environment. Keith went to pick him up yesterday and said he hung out at the facility for a while and said that everyone was super nice and friendly and it was fun watching all the babies. So I guess we chose a good place and now they just need to learn Jayce.

Here is a picture of him at daycare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home