Tuesday, February 05, 2008

8 hours of sleep

I have no idea when the last time I slept 8 hours was....not in the last 3 months and certainly not in the last couple of months of pregnancy. Jayce went down at 9 last night and slept until 5:30 this morning! Ahh it was so freshing. I feel like a new woman who can concur the world!

I also started work yesterday. Only going back 2 days a week...Monday & Wednesday...but it actually went a lot better than I expected. My mom stayed overnight on Sunday and watched Jayce during the day on Monday. Since I wasn't worried about him I could actually focus on work. Tomorrow we actually drop him off at day care!!! I'm sure I'm going to be a nervous wreck with strangers watching my kid....but we did our research and I'm comfortable with our day care place. It will be good for him to play with other kids and learn a little more independence. Right now at home we answer to his every cry and need. In day care he'll be 1 of 4 kids that need to be attended too. Plus he'll have new toys to play with. I really feel as though he is loosing interest with his few toys. I can't wait until he can sit up on his own and has a little more hand control, and can actually play with something. Then I can bring out the blocks and other fun toys that we have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home