Little mitchelin boy and day care struggle
So Keith and I have been looking at day care options for Jayce as I start back to work part time next month. It is such a struggle for me as I really want to get back to work but I also do not want to leave Jayce in the hands of strangers. He's just so defenseless still and how do I know that he'll be taken care of...he can't tell me how his day went....were the other kids nice to him...did the teachers let him cry a lot....did he learn anything? But I guess this is a struggle that all new moms must go through. So we figured to only put him in one day a week to start and my mom and Keith will alternate taking care of him another day. This lets me get back to work two days a week and feel out how the day care is going and hopefully increase it to 3 days a week in a few months. Who knows I might miss the munchkin so much that I might be at stay at home mom! :) Very unlikely but you never know. 
But since the little guy turns 3 months this week I figured I'd post his 3 month picture. Here is the chunky monkey in his awesome cloth diapers. For all of you that said I'd hate the cloth diapers, you are so wrong. They are not only awesome but damn cute too and so much more environmentally friendly!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home