Friday, January 04, 2008

Eating dinner out

I drove up to MA on Thursday to stay with my parents as Keith is sick with the shingles!... (and we didn't want Jayce exposed to potentially get the chicken pox.) But the story keeps getting better... Today my dad ran out of gas going to work this morning and my mom had to go rescue him, then my mom sliced through her pinky finger with a knife and needed to go to the ER. The only good thing that came out of all of this is that we got to hang out with my Memere today. She and Jayce had a grand time. He was in love with her house and she seemed to have the knack of keeping him quiet, from clapping her hands to tapping her feet. He loved the fan in her house and even the 60's style carpet. So it was a good day all in all and finally to end up the day my mom and I went out to dinner. This was Jayce's first dinner outing (as night time is his witching hour) and he slept through the whole dinner! This could be a huge step for Keith and I as we haven't eaten out since we brought Jayce home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on your first dinner out. yikes about hte shingles. you know those last a really long time don't you? I hope Keith gets better soon.
-Gretchen

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home