Baby touches
You really wonder what is going on in their little heads...
Jayce has recently gotten into the habit of having to touch your skin. He always is holding my hand or touches my face or grabs my boob when feeding. When we are laying down together he really wants to be close, snuggled in my arms. I've really begun to love this closeness he needs. Even during the day if he can't reach my skin he grabs ahold of some part of my clothing. I know during these moments that I need to grant him this closeness as he really resents being put down in his crib or on the floor to play with toys. He senses the instant I am about to do that...not sure if he notices his surroundings enough or there is some vibe I am giving off but I no sooner make the action to put him down and he protests with a loud wail. It is sorta a sixth sense...kinda like Tabi. She knows exactly when it is claw clipping/tooth brushing time and she makes herself scarce. I actually feel bad manipulating her into thinking I'm going to comb her or give her water and then actually pick her up for the weekly torture...or at least she thinks so...especially since she has to get near that big man that lives in our house!
Jayce has recently gotten into the habit of having to touch your skin. He always is holding my hand or touches my face or grabs my boob when feeding. When we are laying down together he really wants to be close, snuggled in my arms. I've really begun to love this closeness he needs. Even during the day if he can't reach my skin he grabs ahold of some part of my clothing. I know during these moments that I need to grant him this closeness as he really resents being put down in his crib or on the floor to play with toys. He senses the instant I am about to do that...not sure if he notices his surroundings enough or there is some vibe I am giving off but I no sooner make the action to put him down and he protests with a loud wail. It is sorta a sixth sense...kinda like Tabi. She knows exactly when it is claw clipping/tooth brushing time and she makes herself scarce. I actually feel bad manipulating her into thinking I'm going to comb her or give her water and then actually pick her up for the weekly torture...or at least she thinks so...especially since she has to get near that big man that lives in our house!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home