Monday, January 14, 2008

Precious moments

So we finally celebrate Christmas with the Narrows yesterday. We were supposed to celebrate back in December but then Trey got sick, then we went down to Philly then to Georgia, and when we got back Keith had the shingles! So only a month later we got together. It was the first time that Trey and Jayce really saw each other. The last time, Jayce was still too little to really pay attention to his surroundings. So we had a blast...there are so many great pictures, mostly of them eating each other!...that I'm not sure which highlights to pick out to put on the web.

But first here is a picture of the proud Grandparents.













Then here are a few of the two of them.






I'm uploading the rest of the images to kodak and will post them a bit later in case you want to see more of the little buddies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed just as much looking at the pictures as I did that day!!! Those pictures of my 2 angels were chicken soup for my soul.
Love,
Grammy

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home