Christmas Pictures
So our good friend Betsy came over last night to take a "family" Christmas picture for our Christmas card. And by "family" I mean not only Jayce, but Rosie, Milo & Tabi! So I sequestered the cats in the bathroom upstairs as I knew once she got here they'd scatter. I put some reindeer ears on Rosie and made sure Jayce was fed. It took us about 15 minutes of picture taking to get a good picture. I was really surprised as I thought we'd have the most issues with Tabi but it was actually Milo that turned out to be the trouble maker. Rosie was an angel as usual. Funny thing is that for a few minutes the person we were the least worried about was Jayce!
I'd upload the pictures but you'll just have to wait for the Christmas cards!
I'd upload the pictures but you'll just have to wait for the Christmas cards!

1 Comments:
do post the pictures when you have a chance though, i'd love to see them...
Post a Comment
<< Home