Tuesday, August 31, 2010

just starting to get easy

Ah, it is just starting to get easy! Kaelyn is finally talking enough that we know exactly what she wants and the things that are bothering her. And she and Jayce are really playing together...they "go for walks in the woods", they wrestle, they play kitchen & house, they play in the sandbox. I really think the cutest thing is that Kaelyn points out all the bugs for Jayce and he kills or captures them for her (depending on his mood). Our bug kit constantly has a bug in it...lots of fun! Jayce is not a fan of spiders...probably b/c we have SO many of them this year...they are everywhere. So the spiders are pretty much permanently taken care of but most beetles or other insects he captures. I do have to say that Kaelyn really loves her big brother...she follows him and copies his actions a lot. And honestly he is not the nicest brother sometimes...but I guess that is family love as Kay rolls with the good and bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home