camping
I loved this picture from our recent camping trip. You can ask Kaelyn to smile and she does! It is amazing all these little milestones our kids have that they sometimes just pass us by.
We've been enjoying camping a lot. The RV is making it a quick & comforting experience for the kids. They have some of the comforts of home but all the fun things and it isn't a strange place everytime we go somewhere. I think Jayce likes the playgrounds the best at the campgrounds, they are all different. This past camping experience was in RI and we did a lot of sand digging and swimming. It was a great time.
I'm also loving Jayce's new quips. He now understands enough that we have a lot of pretend play...runnng away from the sharks, pretend eating, playing fort...lots of good mind building activities. This latest statement from him is only another way he is trying to manipulate his enviroment (and me). jayce has been picking his nose lately and I told him not to do that. He used to go hide so I wouldn't see but yesterday he told me that "I have food up my nose mommy and I'm just getting it out so I can eat it!" I just had to laugh! It is so much fun.
Kaelyn and Jayce when they are being nice to eat other are so cute. They actually played house for the 1st time last night. Keith said that Jayce tucked Kaelyn in for bed (in his bed) and gave her a kiss goodnight and then she "woke up". He said they kept doing that over and over. So adorable. I hope they are good friends. Sometime Jayce can be so rough with her. She's going to be one tough cookie.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home