curveballs
I finally have a few moments to myself with all the mayhem recently. When our nanny quit with zero notice and not having backup care we went into overdrive. Didn't help that we had a vacation planning in the middle of everything.... But we are finally calming down. I'm just not a person that does well with sudden change. I had prepared myself for the change of events that was going to occur...me switching up my days at work & Jayce going to preschool. I was also really looking forward to having some time alone with Kaelyn. She always gets overpowered by Jayce. Developmentally she is way ahead of schedule so that wasn't an issue it was more so just letting her have a chance to have some 1-1 time. But with the nanny quitting on such sort notice and not being able to manage working and watching two kids on our own we decided to put both kids in a home daycare two days a week. Keith and I are both OK with the decision but not thrilled. It seems like a good choice for a daycare since we have to put them somewhere but I'm just not thrilled with all the new exposure they will receive, food, kids, enviromental... I still wanted to shelter them for a bit longer. I think they will both like playing with other kids and it appears that they will have a healthy environment to play in but I am neurotic and I just don't have all those warm fuzzies. Plus I am really dissapointed that we are going to have to pull Jayce out of preschool. Financially it doesn't make sense to have him in preschool & daycare on the same days plus logistically it won't work either. I'm not sure if this is what is bothering me the most or if it is the time that I thought I was going to gain with Kaelyn that I now lost again. But overall I'm just sad about the newest change that we are going through.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home