Thursday, April 08, 2010

March pictures

We have been having so much fun I've forgotten to take pictures...so only a few snapshots this month.

Jayce is a roller coaster ride. One minute the sweetest thing known to man and then the next he's purposely doing things he knows he's not supposed to. I try to keep in mind that this is all part of him growing up and figuring out his bounds. It just makes it so hard to as every day lately he gets 3-4 time outs and for the same thing it seems. We haven't had this many time outs since he was about 1.5. It is also a challenge for me to get out of the house in the morning before he wakes up. He's going through a phase where he doesn't want me to go to work and throws this huge temper tantrum when I leave. Not even Keith can settle him. I'm glad I'm loved that much but I do feel so bad. He's just this little once and I want to make sure he's a happy little guy. Thankfully the tempers only last 15min to 1/2 hour and then he settles into his day.

Kaelyn is growing and changing so fast. She has a ton of words now: moo, woof, car, cow, ball, this, ba-ba, bus, help....every day a few more to add. She still refuses to walk full time. She's resorted back to crawling 90% of the time. She's not a fan of crawling outside in shorts as we found out these last couple days...so I'm guessing the warm weather will push her to walk sooner than later!

Hope you enjoy the few pictures from this month.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=439585470905%3A1810508197&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home