Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Been a while

Not sure what we've been doing around here but too busy to post lately. I had to play catch up in my photo albums as I hadn't entered pictures since the summer! And I've been fruitlessly working on Kaelyn's 1st year baby video....which means that we need a new computer as the video keeps crashing. Just not sure if it just a memory issue or more than that. I think we're just going to have to get a new system but I hate paying for a new compter when this one works fine for normal stuff. But I really do enjoy the videos so I guess it is money well spent in the long run. So I guess that, and the fact that Jayce has pretty much dropped his nap gives me a lot less time to play on the computer and do fun things like post on the blog!

But the kids are getting so big and growing so fast. Jayce is talking up a storm and has new words every day. Kaelyn is just getting into everything! She'd testing her boundaries and trying to see what she can get away with. She also has this little protest where if she doesn't get her way, she throws herself flat on the floor and cries...looking at you to see if you noticed! I just laught as it is SO funny! I need to get it on video, you just never know when it is going to happen. The kids are starting to play together more too so I am really glad that they are close in age. Was tough the first year but I really think from here on out it is going to be great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home