Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dreams

Keith and I keep wondering if Jayce has dreams. We found out the other day that he does! He was calling out for me in the middle of the night. I went into the spare bedroom (where he likes to sleep 50% of the time) and he told me that "the cars are trying to get up the stairs and run my over". (He says 'my' instead of 'me'.) "I'm scared mommy, come here." So I laid down in bed with him and he rolled over and gave me a hug and said.. "I'm safe now." Just melted my heart.

He has a fear of cars in parking lots. Which is a good thing to have but it can get kinda obsessive sometimes as he won't even get out of the car on his own if another car is driving in the parking lot close to us. So I need to get Kaelyn out of the car first and then go pick him up too. I think I've done too good of a job instilling in him that cars are dangerous...the poor kid is having nightmares about them now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home