Wednesday, August 05, 2009

worms

It is amazing now that we have stopped using pesticides in our lawn, how many worms we have. Not only am I thrilled that the kids are not playing in chemicals but our lawn is looking so much better (well could have something to do with all the rain this season). I was tossing the compost pile yesterday and we pulled out these HUGE worms...Keith refered to them as mini snakes! Next time I'll have to take a picture. Any rock or stone you pick up has these huge worms too. Jayce is utterly amazed at all sorts of god's creatures and brings them to us for inspection all the time...but these worms are so big that even he is unsure of what to do!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Chris said...

I am so pleased to hear you have stopped the pesticides. Keith....you'll still have a beautiful lawn. Chris

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home