Garden
WOW, the garden is so awesome. Since I set up the automatic watering system in the garden I rarely go check on everything. Keith said that we had a few strawberries to pick so I went down to the garden yesterday to get them...and oh my, not only did we have strawberries, but there are a ton of cherry tomatoes growing, hundreds of flowers on the other tomato plants, a few cucumbers, a few eggplants and a ton of green beans & peas. All the plants have gotten huge. I really needed to space the tomato plants out more. The broccoli is enormous too. And the funny thing was that there was one lonely asparagus spear! I LOVE fresh green beans so I was in heaven eating them fresh from the garden. Jayce was a huge fan of the peas. This kid LOVES his veggies and he was really excited to eat peas from the garden. He even signed and asked for "more" at the same time...when he is really excited he signs and talks the word. Can't wait to harvest a bunch this weekend! So fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home