Saturday, July 11, 2009

Broccoli

Keith's parents are in town this weekend and we cooked dinner at our house. I still make separate meals for Jayce as his food tastes are still different than ours. Often he wants to try what we are eating but then turns his head when we offer the food to him. His idea of a great meal is any fruit, peas, corn, raisins, potatoes or pasta. Well today he was adventurous. Keith's dad was eating brocolli and Jayce decided he really wanted some. Well sitting over on Grandad's lap, Jayce ate practically three grown adult servings of broccoli! So glad I planted a lot of that in the garden! You never know with this kid!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh yeah, when I had shrimp and broccoli from the chinese rest, he ate like half of my brocolli. :)

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home