Sunday, June 28, 2009

June 09 Pictures

Here are the pictures from this past month. The kids are growing up so fast.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=nvgkyr9.6rr1sewp&x=0&y=-1jxh7v&localeid=en_US&cm_mmc=site_email-_-site_share-_-core-_-view_photos_button

Jayce has made huge strides in language this month and is starting to copy all the words we say. It is still hard to understand him fully but we are learning! :) He still loves helping us out. Today he cleaned the boat with Keith...and he really does actually help...he gets the brush and scrubs away. I even taught him how to use the lawn hose (still not sure this was a good idea) and he can spray things on his own....to include people!
Kaelyn has learned to roll over, mostly from her belly to back, but just today I found her on her belly in her crib...so I guess she also knows how to roll from back to belly. She's been doing really well with eye, hand, mouth control. She is very precise in her movements and always makes contact and directs things right to her mouth. She's also sitting up on her own for short periods of time.
J & K are starting to interact with each other. K loves looking at him and reaches out to toach him. J is starting to bring K toys and tries to play with her. They are just so cute together...I love it!
Hope you enjoy pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home