Milo
So we kicked Milo to the curb. The first child has been banished!
Well, we actually just told him that he's going to have to enjoy life outdoors from now on. A few weeks ago I noticed cat pee on the couch. Swearing to myself I spent the better part of a few days cleaning it up and trying to get rid of the odor. A few days later Kaelyn's portable bassinet was peed in! Then I freaked out...this was not an accident. The next day two more locations on the couch and Rosie's bed! Milo was clearly the culprit as he'd been having attitude lately with Jayce. Jayce so sweetly would go up to Milo, say "hi kitty" and hand Milo a toy mouse or snacks...Milo would then hiss at Jayce and swat him! I saw this happen multiple times and I would remove Jayce and chastise Milo. I guess Milo was not happy going from #1, to #5!... with Tabi, Rosie, Jayce and now Kaelyn joining the ranks in the house. So I had it. I wasn't cleaning up any more. Keith built Milo a safe house outside and brought him to get all his shots and tick medicine. A couple hundred dollars later Milo has joined the ranks of outdoor kitties! Wish him a safe journey.
Well, we actually just told him that he's going to have to enjoy life outdoors from now on. A few weeks ago I noticed cat pee on the couch. Swearing to myself I spent the better part of a few days cleaning it up and trying to get rid of the odor. A few days later Kaelyn's portable bassinet was peed in! Then I freaked out...this was not an accident. The next day two more locations on the couch and Rosie's bed! Milo was clearly the culprit as he'd been having attitude lately with Jayce. Jayce so sweetly would go up to Milo, say "hi kitty" and hand Milo a toy mouse or snacks...Milo would then hiss at Jayce and swat him! I saw this happen multiple times and I would remove Jayce and chastise Milo. I guess Milo was not happy going from #1, to #5!... with Tabi, Rosie, Jayce and now Kaelyn joining the ranks in the house. So I had it. I wasn't cleaning up any more. Keith built Milo a safe house outside and brought him to get all his shots and tick medicine. A couple hundred dollars later Milo has joined the ranks of outdoor kitties! Wish him a safe journey.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home