Sunday, March 15, 2009

Almost washing dishes

So in our effort to save money Keith and I decided that the best date night (with two kids mind you) would be going out for ice cream (as we had a buy one get one free coupon for Friendly's). So we packed the car with two kids and Keith drove to Friendly's (Keith driving will be important later). After much decision making we ordered two sundaes for Keith and I and got a cup of soft serve for Jayce. After eating our fill, the bill came and I asked Keith for money. After two searches of his coat pockets and pants he came up empty. I of course didn't drive so I didn't bring my wallet. I frantically went out to the car to see if my purse was in it. Thankfully we had taken my car and my purse was inside so we could pay our bill. But could you imagine one of us would have to stay in Friendly's with two kids until the other ran home to get $$! So if you see Keith, razz him for taking his wife out on a date without his wallet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!!!!!! I can imagine the moment of panic til you found your wallet that you had to go all the way home to get $ just to pay for your date...

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home