Friday, August 17, 2007

Momentious Day

So I finally reached a big milestone in this pregnancy...people can tell I'm pregnant! Though I thought it would never happen, it finally has at 30 weeks. A few people approached me at work today and asked if I was pregnant...it was fun telling them "yes".... even though everyone thought I was only 4-5 months along. Little (or should I say big) Jayce is sure hiding himself well!

Lately, Keith has been getting a kick out of my stomach when Jayce does his evening exercise routine. My whole abdomen contorts and misc. body parts make themselves known. Keith thinks it is really cool while I lay there wincing in pain as my organs gets temporarily displaced!

But, only a few more months to go! Here is my 30 week picture (where I finally look pregnant) in front of the crib that Keith so dilegently put together while I was at water aerobics last Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home