Saturday, November 04, 2006

A little more than 12,000 miles later

We are home!! I sound excited...am I?

Well we actually got home Wednesday afternoon but I've been putting off blogging as now that I write it down it really does seem real.

We've spent the last few days cleaning the RV and taking all of our "stuff" out of it. K wants to trade it in for something smaller. It was perfect for a 3 month or full time living but he's right we barely fill the cabinets on our weekend excursions. We've gone food shopping too and cooking in a real kitchen is heaven! My culinary skills will revive soon enough Also, it is funny how your perspective changes after different exposures. Our once very tiny shower at our house is HUGE!! All relative to the real tiny RV shower.

We hope to see everyone soon and catch back up on the happenings. Happy leave raking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home