Monday, August 06, 2007

Big Baby!

So we had out 28 week ultrasound today and got another look at little Jayce...or should I say BIG Jayce. He is measuring 2 weeks big. My mom thinks this is hilarious as my belly is so small and this kid is so big! I asked the Dr. whether this means that I'll go two weeks early and she basically said no, it just means that I'm going to have a big baby! UGhh! So based on my 22 week u/s and this one, Jayce is putting on 7 oz a week. Extrapolate that out to 40 weeks the best case scenario is a 8 1/2 lb'er. But the baby is now supposed to put on 1/2 lb a week during the last trimester which would make Jayce a little over 9 lbs. Lovely heh! I really want a healthy baby...but a small healthy baby would be a bit better! :)

That's it for now. Once Keith sets up the crib in the baby's room I'll put pictures on the web.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Ahh don't worry about the big baby thing. He might not be that big. u/s aren't that accurate for weight!

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea don't worry about it, Matthew was 8 lbs but still seemed so tiny.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home