So much fun
I never knew having kids could be so much fun. I love watching them grow and learn each day...even imitating you.
Jayce's new thing is "cooking", both in his play kitchen and for real. The other day I was making a soup and Jayce wanted to help. So I cut up all the veggies and he put them in the pot, he even poured in the can of tomatoes & beans. He actually did a great job. He loves making brownies or cookies... maybe he'll become a chef someday. Yum! Here is a cute picture of him helping cook...look at the huge grin on his face~!

Little monkey toes is getting SO big. She is still an awesome baby. She starting to have her own opinions about things, like being put down or having toys taken away, but still a joy to be around....all smiles and hardly ever complains. I let her have a food sensory dinner the other night...she LOVED playing in mashed pototoes...she even got them in her eyes! Needless to say this warrented a shower afterwards!
Jayce's new thing is "cooking", both in his play kitchen and for real. The other day I was making a soup and Jayce wanted to help. So I cut up all the veggies and he put them in the pot, he even poured in the can of tomatoes & beans. He actually did a great job. He loves making brownies or cookies... maybe he'll become a chef someday. Yum! Here is a cute picture of him helping cook...look at the huge grin on his face~!

Little monkey toes is getting SO big. She is still an awesome baby. She starting to have her own opinions about things, like being put down or having toys taken away, but still a joy to be around....all smiles and hardly ever complains. I let her have a food sensory dinner the other night...she LOVED playing in mashed pototoes...she even got them in her eyes! Needless to say this warrented a shower afterwards!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home