Wednesday, September 23, 2009

morning surprise

So Milo is always bringing us presents, normally they are moles sometimes mice. I don't want to go into detail on their condition, but they are always in their 2nd life. This morning I saw him in the yard with what I thought was a bird in his mouth, well as he got closer I realized it was a chipmunk. Jayce & I are outside at the time putting food in Milo's dish and he drops a LIVE chimpunk at our feet. With the kitchen door open the chipmunk decided the safest place was INSIDE!!! I proceeded to scream and pick Jayce up as Keith ran down the stairs with Kaelyn in his arms wondering what just happened. We tried to get Milo to catch the chipmunk again but he was too flustered with everyone running around and just wanted to get back outside. So Keith ended up catching the chipmunk. I missed the funniest part of the whole escapade as Keith ran around the living room with his arms flailing. He was acting like he needed to be bigger & more intimidating than he already was! :) Here is a little video clip of the chimpunk with a second try at life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home