treating others with respect
UGhh, so lately we've been cleaning house. I've been putting a lot of items on craigslist and on freecycle. I am completely amazed at how many people do not show up for scheduled appointments to buy/get things. Over 50% of the people that I make an appointment with (at their convenience) do not show up. I always give them my cell phone number in case things come up and they can call and cancel. But seriously what is this world coming to when you can't show other people respect. What happened to treating others as you wish to be treated? What type of example are these people setting for their children? What type of world are Jayce & Kaelyn going to grow up in? I'm just thoroughly disgusted! We've become this horrible society of everyone thinking they deserve handouts or bailouts. We trash our planet in the effort to be cheaper, faster, quicker. We throw things away because it is easier than making the effort to recycle. How long can we go on like this?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home