Friday, May 23, 2008

7 months!

I can not believe 7 months has gone by.

Jayce continues to be a very happy baby. Making him smile is so easy yet rewarding. He's doing great at daycare and loves playing with all the other kids. He's officially mastered sitting up and rolling over. He's not figured out that crawling motion yet. I'm eager for him to learn but at the same time loving that he really can't get into too much trouble yet!

He's eating up a storm and pretty much loves all food, well he only likes meats if they are mixed with fruits or veggies....but then again did you ever taste the baby food meat?! Yuck! I tried making him baby food using this food mill but he is unsure of a rougher consistency of food and gags. He definitely prefers the smooth baby jar food texture. Oh well, I'll give it a few weeks and try again. But he has started eating small bites of food and that doesn't bother him as much. He does not have the fine fingers skills yet so he pretty much grabs the food in his palm and then drops it when he opens his hand to put the food in his mouth. But we try every day and eventually he'll get it!

I'll post the 7 month pictures soon...here is one from today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home