Thursday, May 08, 2008

Rolling over & first tooth

Oh the little guy is growing up! Last week he started rolling over. He goes both ways, from belly to back and back to belly, but he only does it a few times a day. Keith actually caught him last Monday sitting backwards in his bouncy seat. It is great that he is getting more mobile. It allows him a lot less frustration as he can roll over to get the things he wants. Almost every day now we find him in a different position in his bed, not only does he now sleep on his side, he also has a habit of turning 180 during his sleep, so his feet when he wakes up are where we put his head when the night started. Also he got his first tooth yesterday! It isn't all the way through but it broke the surface. I can't wait for his first toothy grin!

Also he went in the pool for the first time last week when my mom, Jayce & I went down to GA to hang out with Keith's mom. At first he did not like the pool, particularly the big green frog sunshade. But after a day I guess he figured it wasn't attacking him so it was ok. Here is a picture of him playing in the pool...or should I say eating the pool toys.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home