Thursday, November 13, 2008

Last day of daycare :(

So most of you know that for the past few months Keith and I have been trying to decide what to do about daycare for Jayce and baby girl Baran. Jayce was not really sleeping at daycare, I wanted more time with him and we wanted better choices of food for him....so after much discussion we finally decided to go the nanny route. Plus financially two kids in daycare is a LOT! So after a few months of interviews and more heartfelt discussion we finally decided on a nanny. So yeh, this is awesome right! Well this was Jayce's last week in daycare and I'm an emotional wreck. I can't stop crying and wondering if this is really the best for Jayce. His teachers made this awesome picture book of his past 9 months and he is so happy in every picture. He's playing with all the other kids and looks like he is having so much fun. We know he loves it there and I just hope that this is the right choice for us. I hope that he continues to be the social happy little boy even without all that daily interaction. But if this is the right choice why am I feeling so horrible about the decision? This is so much harder than the day we left him at daycare for the first time! Only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home