Sleeping in my crib.
Thought you might like this picture of Jayce just waking up from a nap in his real crib. He managed to take his hat off during his nap but kept his mittens on?He pulled another 3-7 "I'm not sleeping" night but Keith and I switched off every two hours this time. I took the 2 o'clock feeding until 4 when Keith rescued me and I slept for a couple hours and then I relieved him. It is amazing how long two hours seems when you are rocking, walking, changing positions, changing diapers etc for the whole time...plus trying to stay awake yourself. But true to Jayce nature he's been sleeping soundly all morning. I just had to wake him to eat and wake him up while he's eating. An amazing trick the nurses showed us is to place your finger under their chin in that soft spot and they immediately begin to suck again. Keep that in your back pocket...it is very useful...or you'll be feeding a hungry infant every two hours.

1 Comments:
Welcome to the no sleep club Taryn and Keith! It's a great time. Jayce, you look so comfy in your crib! Good job taking over the house!
Love,
Auntie Jessica
Post a Comment
<< Home