We're still alive and talking after the first day..... Mercer / Grove City KOA in PA

This has to be a good omen for the trip.......
Today 8am sharp we left CT and made it slowly down the driveway. Our neighbor Lin waved us goodbye. Taryn did an excellent job of directing. We have two way radios and I have been working with her on intermediate updates on my progress during tight maneuvering, in the past its been complete silence on the radio, was I going to hit something? Still going where I need to? So I would get the panic message "you're going to hit the tree in 2 inches...." (I love T, that's why its fun to pick on her a bit) but it worked like a charm today.

Official stats for gas mileage today, me 11.5 mpg, T 9.5mpg, she just loves to go fast.... We ran into some heavy traffic, sat for 1.5 hours (check the pictures) on Rt80 in PA, satellite radio is awesome in these situations, tons to listen to.

Tomorrow we hit our first national park, Cuyahoga Valley.
More info tomorrow night, this web link is slow and we're beat......
K & T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home