Time goes by so fast
I am amazed at how fast the kids are growing both physically and mentally. Kaelyn is so quick to pick up on things and she mimics Jayce's every moves. She is still a little peanut though, so sweet...she will charm her way into your heart. She is starting to get a bit defensive with Jayce and tending a bit on the whiny side, so we need to make sure she doesn't get lost in the shuffle. Jayce is such a dominant child that he tends to boss Kay around and sometimes she really just wants her own space. I do have to say I LOVE their little conversations, I spy on them and just listen to them talk to each other and play...it is so adorable! I do love that I have split my time between home and work. The struggle is mostly still trying to make all the financials meet at the end of the day. I have so much I want to do and never enough money!! Then you try to do more yourself and sacrifice quality family time.....I always struggle to find that balance. I really see how much good quality time means with the kids. When Keith travels I actually find that I try to just play with the kids more and let everything else fall apart. It is those weeks as a single mom that I am so glad I only have two kids...one for each hand crossing the street, one for each leg when reading a book, one on each side of me when we go out to eat....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home